This Agreement is made between PASS Company and the undersigned individual Student to provide 1:1 Last Minute Prep services.
The Company agrees to provide the Client with a 1:1 Session Last Minute Review (3 Hours Session) (Last Minute Prep) as described on the Company's website.
- Service The Service provided by the Company shall include a 1:1 Session Last Minute Review (3 Hours Session) to be conducted virtually over a video call platform agreed upon by the Company and the Client. The Service shall be provided at the date and time agreed upon by the Company and the Client.
- Fees: The Client agrees to pay the Company the Service's prices per the pricing listed on the Company's website. The Client shall make payment before the commencement of the Service. All fees paid by the Client are non-refundable.
- Cancellation and Rescheduling The Client may cancel or reschedule the Service up to 24 hours before the scheduled start time. If the Client cancels or reschedules within 24 hours of the scheduled start time, the Company reserves the right to retain the full fee for the Service.
- Confidentiality All information disclosed by the ClientClient during the Service shall be kept confidential by the Company. The Company shall not disclose such information to any third party without the Client's written consent.
- Intellectual Property, The Client shall own all Intellectual Property created during the Service unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by the Client and the Company.
- Limitation of Liability, The Client acknowledges that the Service is provided on an "as is" basis and that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from or related to the Service.
- Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by the laws. Any disputes arising from or related to this Agreement shall be resolved through binding arbitration by the rules of [ AAA ]
- Entire Agreement This Agreement constitutes the whole Agreement between the parties for the Service and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, and understandings, whether oral or written.
"I have read and agree to the terms and conditions for the 1:1 last-minute prep review course. This course is designed to provide additional support and resources to help me prepare for my board exam, but it does not guarantee a 1:1 review. I also understand that completing this course does not guarantee that I will pass the board exam.
I acknowledge that I have reviewed the course requirements and fees and that all information I provided is accurate and complete. I agree to pay the course fee in full before beginning the course.
I understand that any materials provided as part of this course are for my personal use only and that sharing or distributing these materials is strictly prohibited.
By checking this box, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the 1:1 last-minute prep review course and the overall terms and conditions of the review course."